Bell Pepper Plants From Bell Pepper Seeds...
After seeing the shockingly high price of Red Bell Peppers, I decided to see if I could grow my own!
After a few weeks, my experiment is paying off. This is how I did it...
1. Buy a Red Bell Pepper for $$$$.
2. Remove the seeds and put them in a small clear dish to dry out for a few days. It's ok if the dish sits in the sun...mine did.
3. Take a clear egg carton and remove all of the labels so the sun can shine in.
4. Wet a tissue a tissue until damp, and put one tissue in each egg slot.
5. Sprinkle 2-3 seeds on top of each wet tissue.
6. Close the egg carton.
7. Put on window sill.
8. About 2-3 weeks later, maybe sooner, you'll have these little prizes!
I'm planning on transferring them to small pots in the next day or two.
I hope this helps you grow pepper plants! Good luck!